6.01.2009

Napping with Woman Around Town

Woman Around Town article about The Naptime Chef: click here.
Recipe (with my food photo!): click here

Last year a fantastic website called Woman Around Town started with the purpose being a resource for women visiting, or living in, New York City. As you can imagine, after reading this website regularly for several months (they have spot-on shopping and eating recommendations!) I was flattered when they asked to write an article about me and my site, The Naptime Chef. The article can be found here (or above), I hope you all will read it and pass it on to whomever you think will be interested. You should note, too, that I wrote this yummy recipe exclusively for them and it is bound to be a summer favorite. So, make sure to print it out because I won't ever be posting it on this site! Then, bookmark Woman Around Town for the future, you will love what they are doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment