Wow, I am feeling pretty popular this week. First up, I was featured in an article The Naptime Chef on Cafe Mom, complete with pictures of my family and a sneak peek at my kitchen! Then, I was interviewed by Bethany's delicious Ice Cream Blog, Scoopalicious, regarding my Ice-Cream festival. Please take the time to visit her site and read my interview here:The Naptime Chef on Scoopalicious
Then, low and behold, I was given another award, this time from my friend Rebecca at Chow & Chatter. To honor her, and all the award recipients, I answered all of her questions. I think this is actually a great exercise, it will help you get to know a little more about me, Kelsey, the woman behind The Naptime Chef.
1.What is your current obsession?
Slow-Roasted Tomatoes and Corn
2. What are you wearing today?
Shorts and a T-Shirt, and plenty of accessories
3. What’s for dinner?
Fresh Ratatouille with Summer Vegetables, Crusty Bread, Slices of Cheese and Prosciutto
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A toy kitchen for my daughter (no joke!)
5. What are you listening to right now?
Pandora's selections for me (via my "U2" request)
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Delicious, Healthy, Smart
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
The coast of Italy
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
JMcLaughlin white jeans, gold sandals
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Italy (notice the theme here?)
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Italian (obviously, since I want to live there)
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
12. What is your favorite colour?
Green (notice my site design?)
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My JMcLaughlin Silk Henley shirts, they are my uniform
14. What is your dream job?
Cookbook author, recipe tester, food expert
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
Bon Appetit, Cookie, Vogue, Edible Vineyard, Edible Manhattan, Edible Central NY
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Squeezing into clothes that are too small - it never looks good!
18. Who are your style icons?
India Hicks, Axel Vervoordt, James Bond
19. Describe your personal style?
21. What are your favourite movies?
Thunderball (James Bond), Braveheart, Family Man
22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Benefit Eye Brightener - use everyday, always choose a great belt, always carry a great bag.
23. Coffee or tea?
24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Nutella, Nutella, Nutella
25. What is the meaning of your name?
26. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Too many to name!
27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
28. Favorite Season?
29.Which is your dream destination?
Southeast Asia, I went to Thailand once and want to go back
30. Who inspired you to start a blog?
My daughter, who takes long naps so I can cook!
In the spirit of this award I will now pass this on to the following wonderful people and their websites:
Under the High Chair