1.03.2010

The Naptime Chef on Television




Happy New Year! I am pleased to kick off 2010 by sharing my first television segment!  This piece was originally produced by the exceptional Don Shipman and Megan Koskovich of WKTV Utica-Rome. So far it has been shown on several affiliates around the country including the stations listed below. I hope you all had a chance to see it, and, if it didn't air in your town, enjoy watching it here!

Here is the recipe for Butternut Ginger Soup with Apple Cider

WKTV, Utica-Rome, NY
WNYT, Albany, NY
KSHB, Kansas City, MO
KVLY11, Fargo, ND
Turnto10, Providence RI/New Bedford MA
WSAZ, Charleston, WVa
NBC15, Madison, WI
KCRA, Sacremento, CA
WNDU, South Bend, IN
KSBY, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Santa Barbara, CA
WXii12, Winston-Salem, NC
WISTV, Columbia, SC

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I missed it here in Kansas City, but had I seen it on TV I might have freaked out. My fiance is used to me acting odd when I have a blogger connection, but my screams and jumping might have scared Gertie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, congratulations! 2010 is going to be a very exciting year for you! Great segment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic segment! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cool! Great job, a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thrilling! You did a superb job (but of course!) I see a wonderful future ahead for you. xoCathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Congrats! Can't wait to see the new segment....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the segment, Kelsey! I don't have television at home (*gasp*), so I was really happy to be able to see it here. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone! It was a lot of fun to film, your comments are all so kind!

    ReplyDelete