A few weeks ago Jennifer at Savor The Thyme and I started talking about teaming up for a fun Valentine’s Day event based on the idea that ‘Food is Love.' We thought it would be great to see how everyone shows their love to families through food on this particular holiday. What do you make to brighten someone’s day, put a smile on his or her face?
Share with us your delicious creations along with a little blurb about the dish and, perhaps, a picture of it as well. At the end of the challenge we’ll do a round-up, post every entry and give some fabulous prizes from Scharffen Berger (my personal favorite chocolate ever!) in three categories:
2. Silly and/or Funny
The Challenges Runs from February 8th - February 16th at Midnight EST.
1) Post about your creation on your blog, linking back to Savor the Thyme and The Naptime Chef. Send us a link and photo of your post! We welcome any posts that were published before the start of our challenge, just be sure to update it with a link to both sites. Enter as many times as you wish.
2) No blog? No problem! Send us a photo, video or vlog of your entry telling us what, where and when it was taken. Provide a URL, if applicable (a still shot or capture would be great, too).
3) Unfortunately we can’t accept international entries.
4) EMAIL YOUR ENTRIES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and e-mail address so that we may contact you should you win a prize.
5) Prizes will be announced and sent after the completion of the contest!
Feel free to show us some sweet tweet love. After all, the more support you garner, the better for voting. Tweet about this challenge using the #foodislove hashtag (@savorthethyme @TheNaptimeChef)
There will be a round up on both sites February 18th!
Thanks for your participation!
Jennifer and Kelsey