7.24.2010

Babble Weekly Bulletin

Babble has been celebrating blueberries this week and I have joined the fray with a couple of fun recipes. I also had a nice shout-out from Vanessa who made me her Monday Maven. 

1. Blueberry Season 101: Picking, Freezing and Preserving - Everything you've ever wanted to know about blueberries!

2. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Cookies to Thank Her Teacher: My daughter's day camp ended last week and this is how I thanked her teacher.
3. Zucchini Bites Webisode Wednesday: Remember these pretty treats? They are the best!

4. The Easiest Tomato Tart in the World: No, that is not an exaggeration. This really is the easiest and most deliciously simply thing to make.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site and a few recipes I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete