This week we celebrated summer tomatoes on Babble and I rounded out my summer fruit baking with some Spiced Peach Muffins!
1. Kitchen Reading: My Top 5 August Cookbooks for Food Lovers: A list of five books I'm reading this August.
2. Johnnycakes for Dinner: Exploring my new favorite breakfast-for-dinner dish, Johnnycakes.
3. Baked Tomatoes with Parmesan & Herbs for Webisode Wednesday: Remember these beauties? They deserved another look.
4. Spiced Peach Muffins: The muffins I used to bribe my neighbor to babysit our fish while we were on vacations!
5. The Simple Pleasure of Slow-Roasted Tomatoes: Perhaps the easiest tomato recipe of all time, and the most delicious.